experience family problems from time to time.
- Childhood stress / parent stress
- Child or parent illness
- Clashes and arguments between parents and children including children with more 'difficult' temperaments
- Parental differences in 'parenting styles'
- Loss, including parental separation / divorce, bereavement
- Sibling issues
- children who exhibit behaviour problems or emotional problems such as
- Parents and children affected by trauma
- Issues around internet use and safety
- The positive managemnt of children where there are concerns about ADHD and / or ASD (Autism
Whatever your situation, I offer an initial consultation to decide with you on possible ways